|Date:||Tuesday, February 25th|
|Time:||2:00 PM ET|
Preventing CUI (Corrosion Under Insulation) is rarely a one-size fits all endeavor. There are a multitude of variables at play from the jacketing, to the insulation, to the weather that can influence your system’s ability to successfully inhibit CUI.
This Insulation Intel® webinar will dive into the details of how to combine jacketing and insulation to create a robust system that can withstand the rigors of an industrial application and limit the risk of CUI. Join Chad Meyer, Scott Sinclair, and RT Behm as they discuss how to create a robust defense against CUI in Mitigating CUI: A Two-Pronged Approach, on Tuesday, February 25th at 2:00 PM ET.
The webinar will detail the following topics before concluding with a live Q&A:
• CUI: What it is, how it happens, and the cost to industrial facilities
• Product performance differentiators
• The pros and cons of sealing jacketing systems
• What the XOX Corrosion Inhibitor® is and how it impedes CUI
• The influence of hydrophobicity on CUI prevention
• Comparison of the corrosive potential of insulation materials
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion that may be submitted for one professional development hour (PDH)*.
*The webinar content is provided for professional development purposes only. It is intended to assist attendees in retaining and expanding their knowledge base. JM will provide a Certificate of Completion for attending the webinar. Acceptance of the certificate as a professional development hour is at the discretion of the organization that receives the submittal.